29 Jan New ASNA Website Goes Live!
The Arctic Slope Native Association (ASNA) is proud to announce the launch of its new and improved website to enhance each user’s access to information about our organization and the services we provide.
The redesign is contemporized, informational, and user friendly. We’ve added content specifically tailored to the needs of our patients and community members. These resources include:
- Specific hospital information, including pharmacy hours and how to obtain health information;
- Social services information, including Medical Travel and Funeral Assistance eligibility and application forms;
- Recent news, including monthly newsletters and annual reports;
- Upcoming events, including specialty clinics and ASNA holidays; and
- Career information, including current job openings.
Site visitors are now able to locate information about the history of ASNA and meet our leadership team.